Image Map

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Record Store Day!


Hey guys! Sorry for the mini hiatus, school has been killing me lately which left me with no time for blogging. :( But since its finally spring break, you can expect a lot more posts coming your way! Anyways, yesterday was record store day and my friends and I decided to visit a record store down in Long Beach called Fingerprints.


The store is absolutely adorable and it is packed with tons of amazing records and cds for pretty low prices. I believe there was also a 15% off discount that day. I also found a couple of my favorite albums: 

We also ran into Barry Johnson from Joyce Manor although we didn't get a picture with him :( but he did give my friend a discount for being a fan.

After that we went to an antique store in Hawaiian Gardens called Gum's Mall of Antiques & Collectibles. The place was absolutely beautiful. It had an amazing pond inside with fish and turtles. There was even a parakeet!




I really wish I could've taken more pictures but for the most part it was a pretty awesome day and a great way to start spring break. Happy Easter everyone! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tiny Finger Point