Image Map

Sunday, October 6, 2013

✿ Introduction ✿

  
    Hey I'm Alexis Wagas, a 15 year old from Cerritos, California. I made this blog because I thought it would be a great way to express myself with the rest of the world. Fashion also plays a major role in my life and I honestly wouldn't know who I'd be without it. In addition to blogging about fashion, I'll also be writing movie reviews and many other things! So here's a little more about me:
  • My full name is Alexandria
  • My birthday is on October 7th
  • I really want to major in film or fashion
  • My favorite bands are: Joy Division, Panic! At The Disco, Loma Prieta, Seahaven, Title Fight, Joyce Manor, Pianos Become the Teeth, and City & Colour
  • I have terrible eyesight
  • I have a bunny named Luna
  • I love horror films (or basically anything morbid or macabre)
  • I love plants
  • I don't like being photographed
  • My favorite shows are: Friends, the Twilight Zone, American Horror Story
And yeah that's all I can think of right now, so thanks for viewing my blog and I look forward to the future. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tiny Finger Point